Crispy Fried Tuna Balls Recipe
- 1 Canned Tuna
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Green onion chopped
- 1 inch slice Ginger grated
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- ¾ tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Garam mixed spice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 handfuls Pasley chopped-
- 2 Potatoes cooked
- Corn starch- 2 tbsp combine with ¼ cup water
- Oil- enough for deep frying
- In a bowl, combine well all the above mentioned ingredients 'for mixing with tuna'.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch and water well.
- Have breadcrumbs ready on a plate.
- First dip the tuna balls in corn starch mix and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat with all tuna balls. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat, let turn hot.
- Add enough oil for frying, let oil turn hot.
- Add the balls without crowding.
- Fry till balls turn golden and crispy.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- If you prefer you could insert toothpick or small skewer into each fried ball.
- Serve while the tuna balls are hot along with your favorite dipping sauce.