How to Use Your Cornbeef
Try something new! Today we are sharing with you an exciting way to use your cornbeef other than in sandwiches or with rice.
Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Casserole
- 1 medium Russet potato chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 lb deli corned beef chopped
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp hot sauce optional
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add potato and 1/4 cup water to a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Add corned beef, tomatoes, green onion, hot sauce, paprika, salt, black pepper, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place in greased 1.5 qt casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is bubbling.