Tuna Crescent Ring
Total Prep Time – 30 mins
Makes – 4 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Source – Taste of Home