Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 6 baked potatoes (medium-sized)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped thin)
- can add more S&P to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with foil. Prep the potatoes by washing them under cold water. Next pierce the potatoes with a fork several times and then place on baking pan. Brush potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle on the salt. Bake potatoes for one hour. Allow potatoes to cool.
2. Cut potatoes in half and then scoop out most of the inside of the potato. Leave a little bit, so the skins don’t tear. Mash the inside of the potatoes in a large bowl and then mix in the butter, half and half, sour cream, salt and pepper.
3. Once the potatoes are mashed, scoop the potatoes back into the skins.
4. Then top with cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake at 375 for 10-15 min or until cheese is bubbly.