Garden Veggie Pasta Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup grated carrot
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 (16 oz.) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in celery, bell pepper, carrot, onions, and jalapeno. Refrigerate while you prepare the pasta.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in a colander under cold water; drain well. Add macaroni to mayonnaise and vegetable mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or, or overnight. Before serving, taste and adjust seasoning, and add more mayonnaise, as needed.