Beef Liver Pâté Recipe
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ¼ lb Beef Liver, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a medium skillet, melt butter or ghee.
- Add onion and saute until translucent. Add chopped liver and cook until completely done but not overcooked.
- Place cooked onions and liver into a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and even throughout.
- Add more salt if necessary and pulse a few more times to blend well.
- Transfer to a mason jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Source – Primal Palate