Rainbow Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 3 12-inch spinach tortilla wraps
- 1 10 ounce container of cheese spread
- 1 red pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 12 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh spinach
- Prep ingredients by slicing thinly.
- Spread veggie dip over tortilla.
Arrange sliced veggies as shown.
Roll up tortilla tightly, tucking it in as you go.
Slice tortilla crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
Source – A Side of Sweet